3-DAY GLAMPING RETREAT
Bliss Your Business
Work is so much a part of everything we do these days.
But balancing work, home and life is a unique challenge. So we have developed the perfect 3-day balanced business glamping retreat.
Who needs to attend?
And did I hear you say you don’t do camping? Well, neither do we. We glamp! That means we only use the most glamorous bell tents available and you are going to love it. We also offer luxurious indoor accommodation in our onsite executive residence for those wanting to spoil themselves even more. These are strictly limited and sold on a first in first served basis.
Workshops around resilience, self-compassion and marketing through storytelling.
Strategies for stress management, happiness, and developing powerful postures.
Blissful and informative wellness sessions of yoga, guided meditation, and mindfulness practices.
Finally, you will also enjoy mouthwatering local delights with our own on-site chef who will prepare a scrumptious and nourishing Byron-inspired menu.
When are the 3-Day Glamping Retreats?
Dates for the first half of 2017 include:
- *6 – 9 February 2017 – SOLD OUT
- 9 – 12 April 2017 – male and female retreat (numbers limited to 10) – come to the Retreat then go straight to Bluesfest – fully tax deductible!
- *10 – 13 May 2017
What time do I arrive and leave?
What’s included, you ask…?
- Welcome circle
- 3 nights luxury glamping accommodation
- All gourmet retreat meals
- Yoga sessions
- Guided meditation
- Balanced Business Workshops
- 30-minute massage
- Byron Lighthouse walk
- Cooking class with local chef
- Minyon Falls walk and swim
- Crystal Castle
- Tropical day spa with spas, sauna, steam room and plunge pool
- Sound Healing
- Closing circle
Early BirdGet in early for a special rate
- Includes glamping accommodation, all retreat meals, yoga, meditation, workshops, activities and massage.
Please note that the Early Bird Special is available until 4 weeks prior to the commencement of the retreat.